1. There are 51 homes in our community. We consider ourselves a
2. Our monthly HOA fees are $140 and are paid twice a year in January
and July. Besides maintaining our pool and neighborhood the HOA fees
cover basic cable and structural insurance for the residents.
3. There are six residents who volunteer for the Board of Directors. A
Board member serves for 3 years. Terms are staggered so that there are
always four board members who have experience.
4. All changes to the outside structure of a home must be approved by the
Board of Directors.
5. All homes, structures in common areas and walls in our association must
be painted pure white.
6. Owners and residents have access to the pool and spa area from 6:00
am until 10:00 pm. Cleaning up the pool area is everyone's responsibility.
When visitors and/or grandchildren are in the pool area, the owner or
resident must also be present.
7. Please see Bylaws, CC&Rs and Policies for more information.
|A Quick Look at Dorado Blocks 9 & 10
||Delegate to the